Plastic balls with a diameter varying from 1 to 3 mm.
The main characteristic of this product is that the granules are glued with cold-setting adhesives thus allowing for the making of different shapes.
The products created using this technique are porous, which means that air can pass through the grains, which means an optimum olfactive strength.
Standard Agglomerated Blocs:
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 18 mm / Weight: app. 38 g (1.34 oz)
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 16 mm / Weight: app. 50 g (1.76 oz)
- Dimensions: 190 x 120 x 20 mm / Weight: app. 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Dimensions: 200 x 290 x 18 mm / Weight: app. 600 g (1.3 lb)
Specific dimensions upon request.
- Olfactory marketing
- Chargers for diffusers and fans using forced air
- Anti-insect repellents